This is the story of how I died
SERIOUSLY NOT COOL. NOT COOL AT ALL.
Mads is a human being, respect his boundaries. Fuck’s sake, man.
WOW THIS IS NOT OKAY AT ALL NOT OKAY
Today my dashboard is invested by face of hanne and sad Mads, who looks like he has cancer of the final stage (well, he looks like that always near her). I clearly understand, that you can’t not to add dancy, hanne, alana, anderson, another ugly people to the posts tagged by Mads, but today these photos are so much… I just want to ask - did she pay to you, for PR or something?
wtf? none of them are ugly what are you talking about???? -___-
if there in the picture then I think they should be tagged
My anaconda don’t want none unless you’re Mads Mikkelsen hun
I asked Mads about this photo and he said, “I don’t remember. It’s from a photoshoot for something… I must’ve had a rough night, I’m just hanging out!”
MADS MIKKELSEN BEING AN ACTUAL DAD IM DONE
mads saying “hello clarice” with a little background music (video credit goes to dreamsthroughthenoise)
wow im crying
the transibal network
the network for trans and/or non-binary fannibals
#transibalnetwho can join?
- anyone who watches and enjoys the show Hannibal
(you don’t have to be a hannibal blog)
- anyone who identifies as trans / non-binary / questioning / anything other than cis
- nice, hate-free bloggers please (also, no truscum)why join?
- to meet fellow “transibals” and make friends
- to have a nice tag for all your trans/nb hannibal headcanons / fic / art / musings / etc
- to have a nice tag for all your cute selfies to be reblogged and appreciated by your fellow transibalshow to join?
- reblog this post!
- that’s it
- you don’t have to be following me or anything
- anyone who wants to be in the network (and fills the requirements) will be in the network!
- to any cis fannibals, it would mean a lot if you still reblogged but with the tag “#signal boost” so that more people know about the network- thank you~~~
Mads saying “Hello, Clarice” after a fan asked. Here it is, for all it’s crappy quality! I recommend you crank up your volume.
And let me tell you, this doesn’t even COMPARE to how it sounded in person.
WOW IM DEAD NOW